black bullets MC :: View topic - ed a three-year deal for - bbforum.be - Gratis Forum
Home to black bullets MC
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout
klik voor meer informatie

ed a three-year deal for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    black bullets MC Forum Index -> Voorbeeld Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yyys123

PostPosted: 18-07-2019 06:54:47    Post subject: ed a three-year deal for Reply with quote

SARASOTA, Fla. -- When it comes to his 50-game drug suspension, Nelson Cruz didnt have much to say during his introduction by the Baltimore Orioles. Cruz gave short answers to any Biogenesis-related questions during a news conference Tuesday, a day after the 33-year-out outfielder finalized an $8 million, one-year contract. "Whatever happened in the past, I look to move forward and have a great year with the Baltimore Orioles," Cruz said. Cruz was suspended for 50 games last August for a violation of Major League Baseballs drug agreement related to the sports investigation of the Biogenesis of America anti-aging clinic. He was joined at the news conference by eight of his new teammates, including Chris Davis, J.J. Hardy, Adam Jones, Manny Machado, Nick Markakis and Matt Wieters. Markakis said last summer that MLB needed stiffer penalties for violations of the drug rules. On Saturday, Markakis said he still favoured tougher penalties but was happy to have Cruz on the Orioles. "My opinion doesnt change toward anything. Hes part of this team now and hes going to be in this clubhouse and were going to welcome him just like anybody else. Hes going to be part of this team," Markakis said. Cruz hit .266 last year with 27 homers and 76 RBIs in 109 games. The suspension cost him $2,732,240 of his $10 million salary. He signed with Baltimore more than three months after he turned a down a $14.1 million qualifying offer from the Rangers. "It was a frustrating process, but Im happy for the decision that I made. Im really excited for the opportunity. I like challenges and I think its going to be a great challenge for me. Hopefully, I do my best and I look for the World Series," Cruz said. Cruz waited until training camps had opened. Hes part of a late spending burst that has seen the orioles commit $63,575,000. Right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez agreed to a $50 million, four-year contract and South Korean right-hander Suk-min Yoon received a three-year deal for $5,575,000. Baltimore lost its first-round draft pick, No. 17 overall, for signing Jimenez, and its second-round selection, No. 55, for signing Cruz. Orioles executive vice-president of baseball operations Dan Duquette adopted a strategy of waiting for free agent prices to drop. "Weve been steadily putting our team together," he said. "We signed a couple of pitchers, which we said we were going to do, and we said we were looking for a bat in the middle of our lineup, and Nelson can fill that role. Were always looking, but I dont anticipate any players of this calibre soon, but were always looking around." Rashan Gary Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. Aaron Rodgers Womens Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Aaron-Rodgers-Packers-Jersey/ . - Houston defensive end J. Bart Starr Youth Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. Elgton Jenkins Youth Jersey .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400.Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Justin Jackson scored 16 points with a full line and Brice Johnson posted a double-double as No. 15 North Carolina took care of Virginia Tech, 68-53, on Sunday. Johnson tallied 12 points and 11 rebounds and Jackson added seven boards and four assists for North Carolina (14-4, 4-1 ACC), which won comfortably after playing three straight nail biters. The Tar Heels went 2-1 during a stretch of one-possession finishes. Sometimes youve got to win ugly to have a really good year, UNC coach Roy Williams said. That was an ugly win. J.P. Tokoto added 10 points and three other Tar Heels chipped in eight apiece. Adam Smith paced the Hokies (8-9, 0-4) with 11 points, and Shane Henry scored 10 with nine rebounds. I thought we controlled the time of possession, which you have to do against a team as fast and as good as they are, Virginia Tech coach Buzz Williams said. Its just really hard when you get beat as hard on the glasss as hard as we do, but I thought that we were trying really, really hard.dddddddddddd Virginia Tech was without leading scorer Justin Bibbs, who missed the game with a concussion. Virginia Tech stayed within striking distance early on, trailing just 19-16 following Jalen Hudsons 3 near the midpoint of the first half. But the Hokies went nearly seven minutes without a point after that as UNC created some distance. Dunks by Johnson, Tokoto and Isaiah Hicks kicked off an 11-0 run, which Jackson capped with five points. The Tar Heels led 34-21 at halftime and extended the lead to 17 points on back-to-back Johnson baskets with 11 1/2 minutes to play. Virginia Tech trailed by at least eight the rest of the way. Game Notes UNC outrebounded Virginia Tech, 49-22 ... Virginia Tech has lost five straight games ... Virginia Tech has lost 13 straight road games dating back to last season. ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    black bullets MC Forum Index -> Voorbeeld Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: